vrijdag 2 juli 2010

15


I haven't post a lot thes days, I know. But I was busy with enjoying my summer vacation and celebrating my b'day. I turned fifteen last tuesday. And I didn't even metioned it, shame on me! I got a new camera ( Canon G11), the limited Sex and the City box, the Carrie diaries and some other stuff and money. I will show it later. I have seen satc already two/three times. But I can't get enough of it. So this summer I am watching it again ( disk three, season two).

Tonight I am going on vacation. So there won't be posts for more than two weeks. I feel a bit stuppid that I haven't post for so long and now I am telling you that there still won't be posts for more than two weeks. But I promise that when I am back I will go back to my old blog rhythm

1 opmerking:

  1. congrats with your Bday!
    Presents sound nice :)

    Have fun at your vacation !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen