vrijdag 11 juni 2010

W H I T N E Y

I am already finished with four tests still seven more to go next week. But I have some time to blog today. My latest obsession, style crush, icon is Whitney Port. I always have liked her in The Hills and I even like her more in The City. Se haves such a cool style and I love her natural make-up look. I just thinks she is a cool sweet girl. And this week I found her own blog. It's about her life, ofcourse about the city, her line and events she went to. It's pretty personel so you get to know her a bit more. And every week she post her press clippings. This week she posted a article where here apartment is featerd. I just had to show it to you it's so Whintney, love it. I should def take a look at her blog: whitneyport.celebuzz.com



Ph:whitneyport.celebuzz.com

1 opmerking: